Let Boss Auto technicians help you save fuel dollars by checking out:
- Tires for excess wear & to make sure they are properly inflated;
- Oils for proper levels, leakage, what grades/weights are appropriate for your car & if a flush or change is needed;
- Lubrication for items like u-joints to ensure they are not binding or sticking;
- Body damage that might affect the aerodynamic drag on your car;
- Spark plugs for misfires that waste energy;
- Air conditioning for Freon leakage & if working efficiently;
- Engine performance as an out-of-tune engine can reduce gas mileage by about 4%;
- Air filters because clogged filters cause your engine to work harder.
Call 847-841-7800 for an appointment to help you save money at the pump!